Information we collect:
- We may collect your IP address and other technical data when you visit our website.
- We use Google Analytics to collect data about how visitors use our website.
How we use your information:
- We use your IP address to improve our website and for security purposes.
- We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our website and to improve our website.
Disclosure of information:
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our website, subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We may disclose your information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- We use encryption and other appropriate security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- You may choose to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Changes to this policy: